5th Grade Math Curriculum Bundle - Digital - Entire Year!
Teach your students every single 5th grade math standard for the entire year with this comprehensive digital resource pack. It has everything you need to teach each skill, including notes, tutorial videos, practice, exit tickets, and quizzes.
This resource bundle includes 23 resource packs, each filled with digital mini-lessons that will make planning a breeze. You’ll also receive a printable curriculum map to help with planning out the timing of each unit. A digital version of the curriculum map is included in Google Forms that can be edited to fit your schedule and school calendar.
Many of the resource packs include visual models in addition to the standard algorithm, along with word problems (particularly decimal and fraction operations). Using visual models, students will have a more hands-on approach to “see” what it looks like to add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals and fractions. These models will help reinforce the use and understanding of the standard algorithm. It’s great for kinesthetic learners as well as students that may struggle with memorizing algorithms.
All of the activities included are either in Google Slides or Google Forms that can be assigned through Google Classroom. Tutorial videos are embedded into each resource to assist students in understanding the skill and learning how to navigate the digital slides.
A few of the resource packs even include a set of digital task cards for additional practice or review.
Who is this bundle perfect for? Teachers who...
- want to go home on nights and weekends without their plan book
- like low-prep, concise, comprehensive, laid-out units and plans with a clear format
- are looking for engaging, interactive digital resources that can be assigned in Google Classroom
- need plans that are easy to assign to a sub
- have students that are struggling conceptually with the 5th grade math standards
- want a resource that explains skills to students and parents clearly
- don't have time to reinvent the wheel and search for resources each time they start a new unit
- want a full unit plan with lessons that follow a gradual release model (guided lesson, independent practice, and assessment)
- want to SAVE TIME
Standards (CCSS): 5.OA.1, 5.OA.2, 5.OA.3, 5.NBT.1, 5.NBT.2, 5.NBT.3, 5.NBT.4, 5.NBT.5, 5.NBT.6, 5.NBT.7, 5.NF.1, 5.NF.2, 5.NF.3, 5.NF.4, 5.NF.5, 5.NF.6, 5.NF.7, 5.MD.1, 5.MD.2, 5.MD.3, 5.MD.4, 5.MD.5, 5.G.1, 5.G.2
This resource can be found in a bundle with printable versions of all resources. This is great for 1:1 classrooms or in the event that you have students that are learning in-person and virtually.
Introduce each skill with the detailed set of notes and sample problems in Google Slides. I suggest doing this in a whole group setting and displaying the PDF. You can also pull the slides up on a Smartboard if you’re in person or share the screen online if you’re teaching virtually.
Gradually release students to practice independently using the practice slides. Check for understanding and mastery after teaching each skill using the exit tickets.
When all skills have been taught, provide additional practice and review using any additional practice slides (or sets of digital task cards for the units that include them). Finally, assess with the final quizzes for each skill when you feel students are ready.
What You Get
- Several mini-lessons to teach each skill within every standard
- Detailed Notes (Google Slides)
- Tutorial Videos (embedded in the slides)
- Sample Problems (Google Slides)
- Practice (Google Slides)
- Exit Tickets (2-6 for every skill - *The amount varies depending on the mini-lesson*) (Google Forms)
- Quizzes (Google Forms)
- Homework (Select Resources Only) - Google Slides
- Morning Work (Select Resources Only) - Google Slides
- Task Cards (Select Resources Only) - Google Forms
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This resource is AMAZING! Such a time saver for virtual school. Love that the slides have all the tools necessary for students to show their work! Highly recommend it. - Samantha D.