5th Grade Math Curriculum Bundle - Printable - Entire Year!
Teach your students every single 5th grade math standard for the entire year with this comprehensive printable resource pack. It has everything you need to teach each skill, including notes, practice, exit tickets, and quizzes.
This resource bundle includes 23 resource packs, each filled with mini-lessons that will make planning a breeze. You’ll also receive a printable curriculum map to help with planning out the timing of each unit. A digital version of the curriculum map is included in Google Forms that can be edited to fit your schedule and school calendar.
Many of the resource packs include visual models in addition to the standard algorithm, along with word problems (particularly decimal and fraction operations). Using visual models, students will have a more hands-on approach to “see” what it looks like to add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals and fractions. These models will help reinforce the use and understanding of the standard algorithm. It’s great for kinesthetic learners as well as students that may struggle with memorizing algorithms.
A few of the resource packs even include a set of task cards or Task Tents™️ for additional practice or review.
Who is this bundle perfect for? Teachers who...
- want to go home on nights and weekends without their plan book
- like low-prep, concise, comprehensive, laid-out units and plans with a clear format
- are looking for plans that are easy to assign to a sub
- have students that are struggling conceptually with the 5th grade math standards
- want a resource that explains skills to students and parents clearly
- don't have time to reinvent the wheel and search for resources each time they start a new unit
- want a full unit plan with lessons that follow a gradual release model (guided lesson, independent practice, and assessment)
- want to SAVE TIME
Standards (CCSS): 5.OA.1, 5.OA.2, 5.OA.3, 5.NBT.1, 5.NBT.2, 5.NBT.3, 5.NBT.4, 5.NBT.5, 5.NBT.6, 5.NBT.7, 5.NF.1, 5.NF.2, 5.NF.3, 5.NF.4, 5.NF.5, 5.NF.6, 5.NF.7, 5.MD.1, 5.MD.2, 5.MD.3, 5.MD.4, 5.MD.5, 5.G.1, 5.G.2
This resource can be found in a bundle with digital versions of all resources. This is great for 1:1 classrooms or in the event that you have students that are learning in-person and virtually.
How Can You Use This?
Introduce each skill with the detailed set of notes and sample problems. I suggest doing this in a whole group setting and displaying the PDF. You can also pull the slides up on a Smartboard if you’re in person or share the screen online if you’re teaching virtually.
Gradually release students to practice independently using the practice pages. Check for understanding and mastery after teaching each skill using the exit tickets.
When all skills have been taught, provide additional practice and review using any additional practice pages (or sets of task cards or Task Tents™ for the units that include them). Finally, assess with the final quizzes for each skill when you feel students are ready.
This Bundle Includes:
What You Get
What You’ll Get in EACH Resource Pack:
- Several mini-lessons to teach each skill within every standard
- Detailed Notes
- Sample Problems
- Practice Pages
- Exit Tickets (2-6 for every skill - *The amount varies depending on the mini-lesson*)
You’ll Also Get:
- Homework Pages (Select Resources Only)
- Morning Work Pages (Select Resources Only)
- Task Cards (Select Resources Only)
- Task Tents™ (Select Resources Only)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely love this resource!! so easy for students to understand math. It has many models that students use and practice to go along with the skill. Love the exit tickets to see if students truly understand the skill. - Kimberly B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The interactive notebook was the selling point for me! There are so many steps involved in 5th grade math. My students refer back to the interactive notebooks often during independent practice. Well worth the money! - Mika F.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I looped with my class from 4th to 5th grade this year. I was looking for a complete resource to help guide me in my new grade level. This has been awesome. Thank you! - Jill L.